I took my 1 yr old son & my 3 yr old daughter for pictures on 3/9/2013 to studio 12555 which I did not plan to renew my membership or get many photos.However the associate convinced myself & there father to take advantage because of the free framed 16x20 picture of our choice from the session (107050).

We paid in full for our session of both the children, paid for the cd & it's rights, ordered birthday invitations for our sons birthday party, & the free framed 16x20 of our daughter. A month went by & no call so we went in & our pictures came in but the invitations were wrong & our 16x20 framed was not there. The associate explained it would be in within a week & she would call me (Tiffany Kitts). I have gone into the Walmart to find them closed and was directed to customer service, where no- one had an explanation or pictures.

I was told to find the company because they have no information.

I think it's insulting for both companies to treat customers this way & for no-one to respond.I have called every number on the Internet & have emailed several times and still nothing.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Just so you know, and thanks for putting my name out there, they closed us overnight with no explanation. So... yeah.

Thanks....

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #642024

i didnt get my pictures either, i called the 1-800 number and emailed but got no where,but i went to wal-mart,talked to a manager and he refunded my money, he even said he was sorry but i would rather have the pictures.hopefully that helps you.