Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing
I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars.i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back by Christmas.
I had several parties to go to and people to see that I wont see again for a year to give them to. Due to an error with the employee, my pictures sat in que for a while and were never sent to be processed. I tried for 3 weeks to get someone to call and find out where my pictures were. No one would stating they would be fired if they called corporate.
Then, finally, someone from the store called customer service and found out my pictures were never sent. They called me and said i would have to reorder. i did. and guess what?
they had technical difficulties that prevented my order from being processed. One mistake i could live with...but two is too many. I wanted a refund and was told i could have 50% of my money back. I am FURIOUS at this company for not having better communication between studios and customers..
I WILL NEVER have pictures done here again.and I am telling everyone i know not to do business with such a crappy company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "Just received my picture plaque today in the mail. I opened the box and put my pictures on the dresser. Anyway the picture ended up falling on the floor under..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."