Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing
I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars.i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back by Christmas.
I had several parties to go to and people to see that I wont see again for a year to give them to. Due to an error with the employee, my pictures sat in que for a while and were never sent to be processed. I tried for 3 weeks to get someone to call and find out where my pictures were. No one would stating they would be fired if they called corporate.
Then, finally, someone from the store called customer service and found out my pictures were never sent. They called me and said i would have to reorder. i did. and guess what?
they had technical difficulties that prevented my order from being processed. One mistake i could live with...but two is too many. I wanted a refund and was told i could have 50% of my money back. I am FURIOUS at this company for not having better communication between studios and customers..
I WILL NEVER have pictures done here again.and I am telling everyone i know not to do business with such a crappy company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "To begin with we stayed in US and we hired them for our wedding, reception and post wedding. We contacted them 6 months before our wedding all through calls and..."
- "Hello everyone, I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."