Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing

469 of 511 Picture Me Portrait Studio reviews

I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars.i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back by Christmas.

I had several parties to go to and people to see that I wont see again for a year to give them to. Due to an error with the employee, my pictures sat in que for a while and were never sent to be processed. I tried for 3 weeks to get someone to call and find out where my pictures were. No one would stating they would be fired if they called corporate.

Then, finally, someone from the store called customer service and found out my pictures were never sent. They called me and said i would have to reorder. i did. and guess what?

they had technical difficulties that prevented my order from being processed. One mistake i could live with...but two is too many. I wanted a refund and was told i could have 50% of my money back. I am FURIOUS at this company for not having better communication between studios and customers..

I WILL NEVER have pictures done here again.and I am telling everyone i know not to do business with such a crappy company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
469 of 511 Picture Me Portrait Studio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Associate

Feb 01, 2013 #602616

I work(ed) at picture me portrait studios and I can probably tell you why the pictures were never sent. Sometimes our server computer doesn't send orders through and we have to do it manually. During christmas, when we're especially busy, sometimes we have to stay hours later than we would normally have to and we forget to check. But bottom line is, don't go back. I worked there for 2 days in january and I am a regular associate who has been with the company for 3 years. They screw everyone over, not just the customers. Go to a private photographer instead. You'll get more variety anyway.

0 0 Reply
Wore out SM

Jan 15, 2013 #593934

Customers are going to be out of luck. The company just laid off all the Distict Managers and Regionals. There is a skeleton crew at corporate and the rest have been told to stay home. No picture delivery dates as far as the eye can see. The Titanic has broken in half and we the store managers are riding the tail end to the bottom. I feel so sorry for our customers whom our company's owners have let down. My fellow co-workers were like family to me in my district. Looks like the 18th will be it. I don't look to get paid for my last two weeks of work with CPI. I hope We all get paid but I doubt it. Who ever is running the ship the past few weeks is really going to throw my reputation in this town down the drain for screwing the customers out of their money and pictures. I only sell the CD's now because I will not screw over anymore customers. So long.

1 0 Reply
anonymous

Jan 14, 2013 #593587 Rapid City, South Dakota, United States

You don't have to see people in person to hand them a photo. It doesn't cost that much to mail them. You could also have save money taking the pictures yourself. I would never spend that amount on photos, that could be taken at home.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Picture Me Portrait Studio. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Picture Me Portrait Studio.
Filing a new complaint about
×