i took my 7 month ols daughter for her easter pictures on March 17th.she was getting tired so we only ordered the "free" pictures to which they were to arrive April 6th.

well, once i heard that they were going out of business, i went online and saw that you could still order pictrues until April 18th. i placed an order on April 10th. Now Walmart doesn't have my free pictures and i have a feeling like i am not ever going to get the ones that i ordered online. i don't care about the money, i just want her pictrues as this was a big, special moment in her life!!!

i called the customer service and there is no answer.how can these people live with themselves knowing what they have done to thousands of people?!?!?!?!

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

B Precious - Bad Photography Session B Precious "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - Paid for nonexisting pictures! Picture Me Portrait Studio "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..." Read more CW Jacobs Online - Scammer!! CW Jacobs Online "He comes off as a real nice, genuine person. We went to Starbucks prior to the shoot since I try to be weary of meeting photographers online especially if they're..." Read more  Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. Michelle Haley Photography " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..." Read more Red Wing Shoes - Steel toe shoes come apart the first day Red Wing Shoes "I bought a brand new pair of steel toes shoes for my son . because i wore red wing boots for 30 years while working for ga . power co.the..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Handyman Eddy Wheat - Handyman Handyman Eddy Wheat "We hired a handyman by the name of Eddy Wheat. He did some small jobs for us and the work was adequate. We asked him about repairing a roof that..." Read more