on march 27th, i took my 7 month old daughter for her Easter pictures.i only ordered the free ones (i was part of the club they had) because she was getting tired and said that i would order them online.

the girl said no problem, the free pictures would be in on April 6th. i then saw online where they were going out of business but you could still place an order from your pictures on line by April 18th, i placed my order on line April 10th. well, my local walmart does not have my "free" pictrues and tells me to keep checking back up until the end of next month and since I can't get a hold of anyone in their customer service department, i may not get the pictures i ordered on line either!?!? why would they even say that you could order pictures on line until April 18th if no one is going to process them or mail them or even be there to help you track your order!!!

i don't care about the money..i just want the pictures as they are now inreplaceable!

definitely upset and pissed off at how poorly this company handled this whole mess!!!

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #642006

I am having the same issue.I reordered April 2nd because I was told they were closing, but I could still do online orders.

Have not received my photos.$20 spent, and I want my pictures!!!!!!!!!!