Went to Walmart to pick up photos and was told that only some photos were in.I paid 139.09 for senior package due to my son graduating from high school this year.

Then was told that it takes longer for the 10x13 and the 10x10 framed to come in. Then I noticed that the greeting cards were now there either. All of these were very important to me since I planned or sending the greeting cards with his graduation notifications. Well I have been back to Walmart many times and none of these have come in even thought the cards were not supposed to take long to come in.

All of theses should have been in a long time ago and I was originally told I could get my money back now I am told to contact pictureme.com which there is no way on there to contact anyone.

I did not want my money back at first because I wanted my pictures.Now I want it back because it is too late to send the cards with his graduation notices since and the big pictures are the ones I am missing and the ones I wanted the most.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Orange Park, Florida, United States #646133

They(Wal-Mart) had the greeting cards in a separate box...I'd the cashier look around for mines and that when alot of the greeting cards was