I got my girls pictures taken at the Oneida picture me studio located in walmart in March.I didn't get my full picture package and I spent alot of money.

After I got some of my pictures they closed. I want the rest of my pictures. I paid for them I deserve them. If I don't get them they can give be a full refund for what I spent.

Its bullcrap I paid for the pictures just like everyone else did. The company needs to give us our pictures. If anyone wants to contact me. In regards to me getting the rest.

Of my pictures my email address.Is foxylady2017@yahoo.Com

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more 47th Street Photo Gopro Action Camera Review from Westover, Alabama 47th Street Photo "Hello everyone, I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement Picture Me Portrait Studio "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more Walmart - Worst Service Ever Walmart "this company has ablolutely no idea what customer service is, rude absolutely do not care about you as a customer, fail to provide full information and the store manager live..." Read more