I too am one who was convinced to buy the one year membership on Easter at the Wallmart in Gastonia.Nobody ever called to let me know the pictures wer ready nor was I ever told they would be closing.

My husband had asked the lady if they were going to close due to the fact that the ones in Charlotte have clothes she told him she had no idea why the other stores have closed but that she was more than sure this one was not going anywhere and today I drove up there to get my pictures there was a big sign saying that they were very sorry but that the studio what is now closed for good the customer service lady at Walmart she had no she had no idea why the studio was closed but she can look in the back and see if they had our pictures luckily I pictures had arrived well I was there I asked the lady a I asked the lady at Walmart if we could get a refund for ou if we could get a refund for our membership and luckily she said if we bring in the membership card she will refund our money so maybe try asking for a refund at the store where you had your pictures taken.I also tried to contact pictureme portraits but no answer.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments