I AS WITH ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE MAKING COMPLAINTS ON HERE, TOOK MY DAUGHTER FOR HER FIRST BIRTHDAY PICTURES AND BOTH MY DAUGHTERS HAD EASTER PICTURES MADE ON MARCH 29.AS I HAVE READ ON OTHER SITES, THE STUDIO THEN SHUT DOWN ON MARCH 30.

I FEEL IT WAS RIDICULOUS ON THEIR PART TO CONTINUE TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS AND TAKE PICTURES KNOWING THEY WERE GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE NEXT DAY OR EVEN WITHIN THE SAME WEEK OR MONTH. NOW I CANT GET THAT EXACT DAY BACK. SURE I CAN REDRESS THE GIRLS AND TAKE THEM ELSEWHERE AND HAVE THE PICTURES REMADE. IM JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT IT WONT BE THE SAME NOW THAT ITS NEARLY A MONTH AFTER HER FIRST BIRTHDAY AND EASTER.

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE REFUND. THE MONEY ISNT THE ISSUE. ITS JUST VERY WRONG AND SAD HOW THE COMPANY DID PEOPLE. THEY KNEW THEY WERE CLOSING AND YET DIDN'T TELL THEIR MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS AND LOCATIONS NOT TO MENTION US PARENTS WHO WOULDV'E HAD THE PICTURES TAKEN SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THEY SHOULDVE NEVER TAKEN PICTURES KNOWING THEY WERE SHUTTING DOWN AND LEFT ALL OF US DISAPPOINTED, SAD, AND PHOTO MEMORIES LOST!!!!! I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET MY PICTURES AND CAN NOT FIND ANY WAY TO CONTACT THE COMPANY. WALMART JUST SAYS THEY ARE SORRY AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.

VERY SAD!!!:-((

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

All of the studio's closed on the third of April.None of the employees knew what was happening.

I do know that if I would have known I would have got another job to support my family.

Now I may lose my house.I hope you recieve your photos.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #641035

The employees of the portrait studios didn't know they were closing until late the night before or the morning of the closing. From what I have heard the company that owns the studios didn't know they were going into bankruptcy until the last minute. This was all on the national news at the time it happened.