Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement
Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened.I called the studio and they say their location is now closed.
I was cheated off my money. I've never been able to take any pictures at any picture me studio nor have I been able to get ahold of any of their employees. Just give me my money back picture me. I bought your membership and of course I payed the fee and to this day no one can give me any answers.
Nor how you plan to reimburse the people you ripped off.
I hope some one Sue's you.You deserve it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Annual Membership Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My name is Tearra. My family recently visited the Springfield Ohio location. Our visit was not as great as it should have been! Our photographer wasn't very nice. The glares..."
- "I am disappointed in my recent photos taken at Portrait Innovations. The photographer was friendly, and nice; however he did not know how to position my family so that everyone..."
- " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."