Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement
Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened.I called the studio and they say their location is now closed.
I was cheated off my money. I've never been able to take any pictures at any picture me studio nor have I been able to get ahold of any of their employees. Just give me my money back picture me. I bought your membership and of course I payed the fee and to this day no one can give me any answers.
Nor how you plan to reimburse the people you ripped off.
I hope some one Sue's you.You deserve it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Annual Membership Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."
- "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."