Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement
Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened.I called the studio and they say their location is now closed.
I was cheated off my money. I've never been able to take any pictures at any picture me studio nor have I been able to get ahold of any of their employees. Just give me my money back picture me. I bought your membership and of course I payed the fee and to this day no one can give me any answers.
Nor how you plan to reimburse the people you ripped off.
I hope some one Sue's you.You deserve it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Annual Membership Fee
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello everyone, I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months..."
- "Should've typed in "ECycleBest Review" in Google before I sent them my iPhone 4S. 1500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau alone! They quoted me at $107 and then "evaluated"..."