Update by user May 01, 2013

I AM FUSTRATED N PISSED OFF I WANT MY PHOTOS THAT WAS TAKEN ON 03/15/2013,AT THE AVON, WALMART PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP CONSUMERS.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

startrishnheaven@gmail.com

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM SOMEONE FROM CLAIMS DEPARTMENT SOON. THANKS

Original review posted by user May 01, 2013

Hi my name is Tricia and i will really like a call back from the complaint department regarding my photos that was taken at PICTURE ME STUDIO I WANT MY GOT DAM PICTURES PLEASE CAN I GET A CALL BACK @ 1781-510-2005 or 857-312-6778please i await for your call ASAP. IAM NOT PLEASE WITH THIS COMPANY GOING OUT OF BUSINESS LIKE THAT ITS WRONGAND DISRESPECTFUL THEY WERE NO SIGNS THECOMPANY WAS CLOSING DOWN. I WANT MY GOT DAM PICTUES ORI NEED A CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BUSINESS, I WAS TOLD CANADA HAS A LOCATION OPEN I NEED TO GET THE NEGATIVES AT LEASE PLEASE I NEED MY PICTURES ASAP MY LAWYER WILL BE CALLING.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #644731

It will cost you more to talk to your attorney, than what you paid for the photos.With your swearing and yelling at us(all caps) you don't sound very lady like.

The reason the studios closed is because the company that owns them is in bankruptcy. This means everything the company has is tied up in bankruptcy court. The employees of the photo studios didn't know the studios were closing until late the night before or real early the morning of the closing. Have you checked with the customer service department of the store where the studio was located?

Some people have been getting their photos there and some people have been getting refunds by presenting their receipts.Also if you paid by credit card, that company might be able to help you.