Geneseo, New York

March 1, 2013 I had a schedule for kid's pictures taken.March 29, 2013 I received partial pictures back, not all have been received.

I want my money back on the pictures I have not received its been almost 2 months and its really *** me off cause everytime I call I get told to call back next week or we will call you when they arrive. I want my money back as soon as possible!!! I didn't spend $383.39 for me not to get them back. Sense when did it take 2 months?

Never up until now.

You would think you would hire more people to help out at your store or close it down until you can get professional photographers that know how to do business.Iv never had this much problems on pictures ever.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

The framed products, like the associate should of told you, takes 2-3 weeks longer than prints. Like I have said to others Wal-Mart is still getting shipments, I have been to my Wal-Mart several times and they are still coming. Be patient everyone is upset but pictures are coming in.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #638127

Picture me went bankrupt.! Have you been living under a rock??? :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

San Antonio, Texas, United States #638055

I understand your frustration.I am still waiting for my frame pictures also.

But I am only giving them 10 days. The Walmart customer service personnel said that if they are not in with the next shippment then they would refund my money. Try going to customer service at Walmart if that's where you had them done. They were very helpful.

They literally went into the studio and search for my package. They only found my pictures but not my frame pictures. When I ordered my package, I remember them saying that the frame pics took 6-8weeks. So I still have hope that my frame pics will come in the next shipment.

If you haven't checked with your walmart, check with them first. If they are not in ,then let walmart know and they will reimburse you for the frame pics. At least that's what I was told today.

IF for some reason they won't reimburse you then dispute the charges.Good Luck!

You do realize they went under, right?