Picture Me Portrait Studio - Paid for nonexisting pictures!
Update added by user Apr 09, 2013
FYI: I posted ONLY my receipt of what I purchased!!!Please read that in my original statement prior to attempting to leave any rude, sarcastic, lame attacks on my "math skills".
My sister and I both purchased packs. I can care less if I posted the photographers name or if I did not!
They screwed customers I did not!I posted my receipt because Im not hiding anything!
Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2013
My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids.We purchased a few packages each.
We received a phone call on 4/2/2013 at 5PM that our pictures were there. We are on day #3 attempting to pick up our pictures! So far all of the locations we have contacted or inquired about are closed! Where do we pick up our PAID for pictures of OUR children!?
If this falls on deaf ears I will be spear heading a class action law suit. If others are shafted as well please contact me immediately. I'm royally pissed. These were pictures of my new baby and now time has gone by as well as over $100.
I'm submitting only my copy of my receipt.
My sister is not available to obtain hers!Please email me Lisamariebrayden@yahoo.com if your in the same boat!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Portrait Packages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "They claim to be competent, they are not. They claim to have all of these good ideas, next thing you know they are calling 4 or five other business..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."