I took my three children to get pictures taken on 3/22/13 for my son's 2nd birthday.It was the one time I had taken them to get a professional picture made together since he was a newborn.

I ordered and sold things and scraped together just to get them. I paid and waited and waited. Just to discover they shut down. I contacted the store and was told they weren't affiliated with Wal-Mart.

I was told that if I had my receipt I would get a refund. I just wanted the pictures. Now I have nothing. It's been over 2 years and I an still beyond mad.

They took advantage of me and so many others.They stole the memories they captured and kept them from me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of picture me portrait studio pictures. Picture Me Portrait Studio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned picture me portrait studio pictures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Picture Me Portrait Studio.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments