I went into a local store and Picture Me Portrait Studio was set up and running an offer. I paid the $20, and scheduled our picture date and time.

I took my 3 children, and our new puppy in for the sitting. I purchased a single 8x10, and was told it would be mailed to me. I never did receive the portrait. I was able to viw my potraits online for a brif time, but they were not printable.

When I went back into the store to confront the manager, the entire outfit was gone. After that, I was unable to access the website, and my portraits. A new portrait studio was running their business in the same local store, a short while ago. When approached about their package, I explained how I "was burned" by a previous studio.

They apologized and told me about the company shutting down, and firing all of the employees. That is ashame, however, I paid for the picture, and took the time to carry my 3 children, and puppy in for that sitting. This was about 3 years ago, and it still bothers me. It was the only portrait I had done with only my children, and their new pup.

It would be great if I was able to somehow retrieve that portrait, but I'm sure won't happen, so my $20 refunded would be appreciated. Having typed all of this, I have not trusted another portrait stdio since.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2016.

Comments