I went into a local store and Picture Me Portrait Studio was set up and running an offer.I paid the $20, and scheduled our picture date and time.

I took my 3 children, and our new puppy in for the sitting. I purchased a single 8x10, and was told it would be mailed to me. I never did receive the portrait. I was able to viw my potraits online for a brif time, but they were not printable.

When I went back into the store to confront the manager, the entire outfit was gone. After that, I was unable to access the website, and my portraits. A new portrait studio was running their business in the same local store, a short while ago. When approached about their package, I explained how I "was burned" by a previous studio.

They apologized and told me about the company shutting down, and firing all of the employees. That is ashame, however, I paid for the picture, and took the time to carry my 3 children, and puppy in for that sitting. This was about 3 years ago, and it still bothers me. It was the only portrait I had done with only my children, and their new pup.

It would be great if I was able to somehow retrieve that portrait, but I'm sure won't happen, so my $20 refunded would be appreciated.Having typed all of this, I have not trusted another portrait stdio since.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of picture me portrait studio pictures. Picture Me Portrait Studio needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned picture me portrait studio pictures in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Picture Me Portrait Studio.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments