I know several across the US have gotten screwed over by Picture Me Portrait Studios and My Online Portraits and I share in the anger over lost money.I spent $203.28 for pictures, just for the studio to tell me they were closing and the pics would be mailed to me.

I have no pics and no money. Customer service does not answer and all you do is listen to music. When you email myonlineportraits.com as you are told to you get no response. I am fed up and I am going to do something about it.

I feel for all of you and the treatment you all received was absolutely horrible. I want consumers of this service that were screwed over to stay in contact with me because I am going to make this public and hopefully some research can be done to get us on the track to get compensation or something. This has to happen and our voice against this company needs to be heard worldwide.

Please email me.maliyahsmom2010@yahoo.com

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Davenport, Iowa, United States #1123506

no you didnt

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1024416

What ever happened with pictureme studios?I never received my order of pictures.

I got ripped off and they got away with it so sad they would do this to many people and no resolution.Ktorres522@Yahoo.com

El Paso, Texas, United States #772030

please solo kiero las pics k page, compre un memory book k traia 11 pociciones :( :( :( y solo m dieron una foto d 8x10 :(

Merchantville, New Jersey, United States #728214

I received a letter in the mail a few months ago regarding their bankruptcy. However Babies r us gave me a refund. I honestly would rather have the pictures.

Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States #714704

I purchased Easter pictures of my son and niece from picture me studios in okmulgee oklahoma.They told me they would call when they were ready.

Then a few weeks later they called and said they would mail them to me. I never got them. I am so mad it was my nieces first professional pictures.

I have my receipt and my session number.There has got to be a way to get thoses pictures :sigh

Evansville, Indiana, United States #703454

i want my daughter 12 and 11 month pictures..they told me i could come back to order the cds and before i could get back into them they were closed..

so sad about it.. :cry just want those pictures. i have the session numbers, theres gotta be a way to get them... even if they got words across it..

i wouldnt care.

just dont have any 1 year pics now...:cry :cry :cry

Im so upset, they should have told us so we could have gotten our pictures. They have to be somewhere Im wondering if we can get a lawyer and get our pictures. I should have gotten a cd and if we could find our pictures thats all I want.

Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #688097

I'm so upset wish I would have recieved an email telling me that all my pictures were going to be gone. When I type in the site it tells me unavailable. So much for trying to get my unordered pictures

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #686597

I am also trying to get pictures off the site.I know they closed down, but they should of sent out e-mails or something to customers who had pictures with them.

grr.If anyone knows how to get pictures from them please let me know.

e-mail Karasays@live.com

Has anyone been able to contact them? My son passed away and the last pictures of him I had taken were at the Picture Me portrait studio and I would really like to be able to get the copies of those pictures