I called on saturday, to make an appt. with Tricia for today. She is the ONLY photographer I will bring my kids to.

I drove an hour and a half to be told that she is no longer with the company, and hasn't been for 2 weeks! Why wasn't I told this when I called saturday? According to the girl I delt with, it's because they've lost so much business since Tricia left, that she was told by HER BOSS to book appointments as if Tricia was still there. Once people get there, they will take the pictures anyways.

Oh boy did they miscalculate that one! I went off on that girl who lied to me, and walked out of that studio so flipping mad, I swear I will NEVER go there again. I then called customer service and explained what happened, and all they could say was "I'm sorry mam, we'll look into it." Look into why you feel you have to lie to keep my business?

So for those of you who only go to Tricia in the Amherst NH location, please be aware she hasn't been there for 2 weeks, and is no longer with the company. Do not waste the gas to go to Amherst anymore. They are lying to us to retain Tricia's customers.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

I ALSO AGREE!I HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE COMPLANTS AND IT MAKES ME MAD THAT SOME *** PEOPLE HAVE TO MESS UP OUR NAME!

THAT WAS WRONG WHAT THEY DID!I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT IT MYSELF!

That was wrong~ yea. But what says another photographer wouldn't be as good... or better?