I loved my pictures and was absolutely really looking forward to picking them up! When I got to the studio it was dark with a sign on the computer saying this location is shut down!

Called the number with no help at all! I want my pictures or my money back asap!! They should not do customers like this. I will also file a complaint with the bbb if I don't receive my pics or my money back!

The workers should have notified the customers about picking up their pictures. I know they didn't know they were shutting down either but still could have informed us customers on where to pick our pictures up at!

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Comments

The walmart in conway ar told me to wait 20days after the day i took my pics or i can get my money back. The management said that walmart has a account that they refund the money from only if you have your recipe.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #633558

We were told Wednesday night that we were not to report to work on Thursday and were under no circumstances to call the customers and inform them of the closing. I actually found out today, after reading a couple news articles, that the pictures were going to be available for pick up at the Walmart Service Desk.

to Former employee Springfield, Virginia, United States #633577

My walmart said that my photos are in the studio but it is locked and walmart does not have access at this time.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #633157

If your photos were done inside of a walmart go inside and check with their customer service desk. Thats what I just did and they actually had photos there, i got mine but this is still craziness for the employees and customers.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #633050

Did it every occur to you that being the employees themselves didn't know they were being shut down they would have no reason to tell you where to pick up your photos? It would be natural to go to the shop to pick them up, in other circumstances. From what I have read on other sites, you will be notified where to pick them up, or they will be sent to you, however, all of that takes time.