Pics were taken in Christmas and have still not arrived.Pics were promised on Jan 5th and today is Jan 26th, I can't believe I am just waiting for 1 pic. The staff is disgusting also, every time I went to pick up they said we are closing, well you close at 6.00 pm and its just 5.50.

I understand you are in rush to go home but I don't think that's a good customer service. The staff was also not very helpful.

Really disgusted with the service. Would not go again if they offer free services also.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Comments

Bay City, Michigan, United States #621009

terrible company with no standards or moreals. Unprofessional. they will eventually go out of business.

$1500??? :eek What size is that or what pkg did they buy?

Wish I had that one in my studio..

could almost make weekly goal with that. 8)

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #601860

The studio manager knew they were closing but was told she would be fired if she told anyone. All of the Picture Me's and the Sears Portrait Studios are owned by the same crooked company they are leaving towards bankruptcy.

Sorry that your portraits aren't in, that is absolutely not under the control of anyone working in the studio. There was a company wide delay in the deliveries. They are probably just as frustrated because they have to deal with everyone else who is furious about it and they have no answers because no one will give them.

Yeah, and they probably are closing up 10 minutes early. There are so many things that have to get done prior to clocking out and heaven forbid you clock out a minute late or there is heck to pay.

And $1500 for 1 pic? :roll