Update by user Apr 06, 2013

*** COMPANY!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2013

I walked into walmart on Dec 13 of 2012,,,some man insisted I purchase a pictureme membership card from him for 20 and that garanteed me 3 free specialty portraits that I had one year to make my purchases,,,,I made one last month and then when I went back this past week to make another purchase for pictures to get the second specialty picture they were closed up nothing to be known of anything other than this company is a rip off,,,scams to the end!!!!VERY DISAPOINTED that I never got what I paid for!!!!The man said that I was getting a 129.00 value for 20.00

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #633699

The man might have insisted that you buy the $20.00 pictureme membership, but that doesn't mean you had to do so. You could have used your spine and said "no."

Just so you know, this had nothing to do with the actual studio.We were told Wednesday by TEXT MESSAGE that the company was being liquidated and not to report to work.

I have worked for this company half my life.

It has broken my heart and my spirit.I feel bad you did not get your pictures but I am sorry to say that I feel much more sympathy for myself and 3000 other associates suddenly out of work.