My mother bought $100 worth of gift certificates for Christmas so that I could get pictures of my daughter.I wanted to wait for her to turn 1 which was in July.

Now I come to find out this company is out of business with no way to get ahold of anyone and Walmart offers no help. I am so pissed off that my mother wasted her money. I have tried countless ways to get ahold of them but to no avail. Their website is gone.

Does anyone know who I could contact about this?It would be much appreciated !

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #954244

Yes my mother but us one too and we can't use it?! I heard from another portrait studio that they did that to alot of customers.

Great american photo contest scam someone needs to sue! Great American Photo Contest "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - Paid for nonexisting pictures! Picture Me Portrait Studio "My sister and I went into the Ceres, CA store and had pictures taken of all of our kids. We purchased a few packages each. We received a phone call..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more