As Picture Me associates we had no idea the company was going to suddenly close without notice.Over 4000 of us have been left jobless and with no medical insurance.Prior to the closing we heard rumors the company was not doing well BUT time and time again the upper management assured us everything was going to be fine because "buyers" were lined up to take over the business.

After the closing, we were told the company (CPI Corp) would mail customers their portraits. We had no reason to believe they would not. If any of us had know THIS was going to happen we would have protected ourselves against job loss and moved forward to find new employment. I get it that you're angry because you didn't get the product you purchased but PUT THE BLAME ON CPI CORP....

WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

Slamming employees who have no control of the situation is mean spirited and pointless.If you think not getting your portraits sucks try to imagine not knowing where your next house payment, car payment,sack of groceries or money for a doctors visit is coming from.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

autumnnicole
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #637491

ha you *** me off and make me sick acting like you didnt know anything~! alot of people were screwed and money taken outta their pocket for pictures they wanted! i want my *** money or my pictures!

Findlay, Ohio, United States #637283

ALLL THESE EMPLOYEES CLAIMING THEY KNEW NOTHING R NOT BEING HONEST.i MANAGED 2 STUDIOSIN oHIO FOR cPI FOR 6 YEARS, i LEFT THE END OF 2010 BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHADY *** THE COMPANY WAS PULLING ON CUSTOMERS N EMPLOYEES.

WE ALL KNEW THE COMPANY WAS GOING UNDER YET MANY EMPLOYEES STAYED AND LITERALLY LIED TO CUSTOMERS FOR THE COMPANY SO THEY COULD HANG ON TO THEIR JOBS LONGER, THIUNKING IF THEY STAYED ON COMPANYS SIDE THEY WOULD BE SAVED. WELL HOW YA ALL FEELIN NOW? sOLD UR SOULS, INTEGRITY N CHARACTER TO A COMPANY THAT USED YOU N THE CUSTOMERS. i PLANNED MY LEAVE THERE VERY STARGEICALLY WHEN THEY PUT A NEW DM OVER MY DISTRICT THAT TOLD ALL EMPLOYEES THAT HAD WORKED TOGETHER FOR YEARS THAT WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO BE FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF WORK NOR DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT WORK W EACH OTHER.

iT WAS AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE WE THOUGHT WERE TRUE FRIENDS/N CO WORKERS TURNED ON EACH OTHER THINKING IF THEY KISSED THE DM'S *** THEY WOULD BE SAVED. HOWS IT FEEL NOW>? NOT ONLY WERE U FOOLS BUT U ALSO BECAME CRIMINALS JUST LIKE CPI. U LIED TO N STOLE CUSTOMERS MONEY KNOWING U WERE SCREWING THEM TO SAVE YOURSELF.

I USED MY BRAIN. I WAS TRUTHFUK TO EVERYONE I WORKED WITH OR HIRED ABOUT THE COMPANYS CROOKED WAYS AND THE NEW DM TRYING TO MICROMANAGE US ALL SO NO ONE KNEW WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON. i DID THINGS RIGHT N CAN WALK W MY HEAD HELD HIGH KNOWING I DID NOT SALE MY SOUL NOR TURN ON FRIENDS/COWORKERS, OR MY LOVELY CUSTOMERS WHO BECAME LIKE FAMILY OVER THE YEARS. CPI WAS...

BEFORE CPI BOUGHT PCA OUT THINGS WERE HARD BUT PCA CARED FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES N CUSTOMERS N WANTED GOOD TEAMS WORKING FOR THEM. CPI WANGTED LIARS N *** ARTIST.

THIS IS WHAT PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.THEIR GREED!

Demotte, Indiana, United States #637168

I'm upset with the company not the employees because a week before they.closed we were talked into buying a membership we didn't even get to use.We went to walmart the day of our scheduled appt.

only to find out they closed the day afteer we got the membership.:(

to nikki Findlay, Ohio, United States #637286

Nikki, believe me the employees knew the studios were closing.Many already had or cut down to 2 days per week.

The employees got a commision for selling u those cards knowing u would never be able to use them!

They had a weekly conference so the managers n associates knew exactly what was happening....

:sigh

to Past Manager Davenport, Iowa, United States #637359

YOU are not a past Picture Me manager!We were told the hour cuts were temporary due to the after Christmas slow season.

We were told the studios would reopen again for regular hours of operation. The BI-WEEKLY (not WEEKLY) conference calls were about how we needed to IGNORE RUMORS and focus on having fun and taking care of our customers.

They told us to stay positive because they had buyers lined up.:cry

to Past Manager #637368

You are obviously a troll pretending to be a former employee. Knock it off and go find a new hobby.

Nobody selling anything in the studios were on commission. And even if we had known beforehand the company was going to shut down I'd have prevented any customers from buying anything.

maliyahsmom2010
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #637158

I did all the research and I as the consumer know it wasn't the fault of those who worked in the portrait studios.Shame on the company for treating you all that way and closing with no warning!

They made you guys look like the bad guys, especially when you guys were still selling the memberships, but I know that you all had no idea. Thank goodness walmart helped me with order and got it in order. They really have helped a lot. I wish you all the best of luck and am sincerely sorry they did you this way.

Stop bashing the employees, it wasn't their fault!!!!:(

to maliyahsmom2010 Davenport, Iowa, United States #637169

Thank you for being empathetic and understanding our position.What happened is such an embarrassment!

For almost 10 years my customers trusted me to deliver quality portraits and service.

My customers were not just random people who paid for a service.

They were people I formed close bonds with.

It is absolutely mortifying to face them after all of this.:sigh

to Thank you #637345

I understand people's anger towards the company and the employees but I can vouch for all of us...we had no idea.Sure, we feel terrible for believing the lies they told us: "We're waiting on a buyer, they've committed to own our debt...etc" I was just as foolish.

I suppose after ten years of devoting my life, missing holidays and weekends with my family, etc. I had just hoped it wasn't all in vain. I wanted to believe there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. If I just accepted my cut in hours it would only be a rough patch.

I NEVER SAW THIS COMING. Sure, I knew it was a possibility that we would close. I never thought they would do it without giving our cutomers, our friends, their orders. Or without giving us notice at all to find a job.

I sympathize with all who are affected. I know losing $300 dollars or even $50 dollars can make life hard, losing your memories is harder.

For me, losing the last ten years of life, the pay that supports my three children, our health insurance, and a job that I absolutely love with all my heart...that I won't recover from easily.:cry