We took family photos on 3/15/13 in Houston SW and I have called and called, I have been there everyday and there is a hand written note on there that says - sorry I am not finished cleaning the office and bags of trash are in view as well as photos in a box open in the middle of the floor.I have called every number and never an answer or reply.

The 1-888 I held on for 34 min. and never did anyone answer or beep to record.

I have paid my money over $100.00 and I want the photos.This is horrible.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

They closed down all studio is in the us on April 4th. 4700 employees lost their job with absolutely no notice. Try talking to your local Walmart customer service.

Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing Picture Me Portrait Studio "I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars. i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more B Precious - B-Precious Photography should be B-Gone Deanna Pisano B Precious "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Rips off high school families Lifetouch Photography "Poor quality photographs and paper. Way overpriced photos that only escalate if you don't want their "packages." One photo I bought for my senior child had such poor quality paper..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more