hello this is rahel me my family toke a picture march 16 2013. we were supposed to pick up our pictures on march 29 2013 but the studio was closed down and it was relocated to another place and we don't know were it is.we toke the picture in 4375 lawrenceville hwy tucker GA 30084,and my customer number is Rahel_JRA Amene. i called and nobody picked up the phone so as soon as you guys get this message please contact me back at 678 308 7965 and my email address is rahelmengestu@yahoo.com.my address is 4228 cavan dr stonemountain GA 30083.

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #642420

they are all closed,you will be lucky if you get any pics or a refund, these rats robbed all of us,the very people that paid for there service and was loyal,there way of saying thank you was by robbing the american people,i hope the ceo has pure misery for the rest of his life,i have no mercy for theives like this ceo and picture me studios,rot in *** you *** theives

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #642381

The Picture Me Portrait Studios haven't relocated anyplace, Their studios that were located in the WalMart and Sears stores have all been closed, because the company that owns them are in bankruptcy.Have you checked with the customer service department in the store where the studio was located?

Some people have been able to get their photos at those locations.

You must know what store the photo studio was located in----that store iw where you should check to see if they have your photos.

ma'am please take your personal info off this post! There is no one from corporate that will check this post and its not a great idea to have your info here!