me and my soon to be husband went to get pictures done just to recive the free matted picture.they said it would be in by the first had to wait a month and today is the 7th i still have not recived my picture wich makes me really upset.

pluse they close with no notiice to the custamers! I really hope to get our picture this is really messed up!

there seems to be many others woth the same problum as me.they need to get us our pictures also i can not find any phone numbers for the company to complain or see what is going on!

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing Picture Me Portrait Studio "I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars. i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Sanitary Conditions Review Portrait Innovations "Not 1 but 3 different mice running around.Told girl at front desk while waiting 45 minutes past scheduled appoint and she says, " yeah we know thanks."..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement Picture Me Portrait Studio "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misrepresentation Portrait Innovations "Rant: At the Little Rock studio: My most horrible experience and why I'll be telling everyone about it...I had family photos done a couple of years ago...bought the special and..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more