We know its not really about the money.It's the photos we had taken, that are important to all of us.

My granddaughter came from out of state to have her picture taken with my other grandchildren.

I did receive some of the pictures before they closed up and just disappeared, but not the framed collage I paid for, that have different pictures in them. I wrote to customer service before they took down their website, but no reply. I am sure they had too many to deal with.

Walmart did say they have received some pictures, but not mine.

Guess they made away with a lot of money, and didn't deliver.Isn't that illegal?

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #642490

The company that owns the portrait studios went into bankruptcy. I don't know that taking the money and not completing an order is illegal under those circumstances. Actually you are luckier than some, you got most of what you ordered.

Portrait Innovations - Sanitary Conditions Review Portrait Innovations "Not 1 but 3 different mice running around.Told girl at front desk while waiting 45 minutes past scheduled appoint and she says, " yeah we know thanks."..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - False advertisement Picture Me Portrait Studio "Had an appointment showed up and the studio never opened. I called the studio and they say their location is now closed. I was cheated off my money. I've..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Photo Shoot Review Jcpenney Portraits "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more