I went to a location in northwest Indiana to get my pictures I paid $250 for, and the store was closed.Is anyone suing CPI for either their pictures or their money back?

I can tell you this, I will never be getting professional photos done at any sort of studio ever again because of this! Surprisingly, I'm not entirely surprised, but I would like to at least receive the photos I paid for. Anyone think that they will mail them out within the months to come?

Or will they issue refunds?Or did they leave thousands of people hanging?

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Wentworth, South Dakota, United States #665760

The company that owns the Picture Me Portrait Studios is in bankruptcy court.Have you checked with the customer service department at the store where the studio was located?

Some people have been able to get their photos at those locations.

It wouldn't hurt to go in person and politely ask about it.

Lifetouch Photography - Kindergarten Photo Service Review Lifetouch Photography "School picture day for kindergarten. My son is only 5, you would think the *** "photographer" might suggest that someone tuck in my little boys shirt????? These photos were pre-paid..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing Picture Me Portrait Studio "I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars. i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back..." Read more  Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. Michelle Haley Photography " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more