I wish PCI would come out and tell the truth if people are going to get their pictures or not.I have my package I paid for at the store and also ordered some online.

Pretty dirty of them to sell the the smiles club card that is good for a year and then close their doors the next day.

I really don't care about that, I just wanted my daughters pictures that I already paid for.Can anyone tell me more info or have had their pictures actually come in, either in store or ordered thru their website?

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

erparus1
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States #640193

Go into the walmart and talk to customer service. My local walmart had 2 huge boxes of pictures waiting to be picked up by people. It's worth a try to see if yours may be in there.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #640065

I purchased some online on the 7th after receiving the notice they are closing.I have been going here at least 6 years been documenting my daughter and son's growth now I am loosing out on all those pictures.

I also tried contacting them to see about purchasing a cd or something of all the picture now it is all gone.I am out the money and all those pictures it really make me sad and very upset :cry :(