I took family photos at Picture Me Studio at the Walmart in Palmdale CA on 10th street East last month. I spent $140 for the package that included a framed 16x20 photo, and was told it would be ready in a couple weeks.

Today I received a frantic phone call from a "Lauren" stating I needed to hurry and come in an hour to pick up my photos because the store would no longer be in business! Since I'm working an hour away I had my sister to pick it up for me. But when checking the package she noticed my 16x20 isn't there. I called back and spoke with "Lauren" and was informed that she had NO IDEA where it was or if I'd even receive it at all! I'M OUTRAGED!!! She didn't have any contact information for me to call anyone else and their website has been shut down. "Lauren" says she was only told NOT to report to work tomorrow!

I paid for my package and I want the COMPLETE SET OF PICTURES!! If I only wanted a handful of pictures I could've gone with the $10 package!

If anyone has any contact information for this company PLEASE let me know! This photo is evry important to me!

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

I am sorry for all the customers of CPU 1605 Washington Ave St Louis I worked for them for 7 yrs and they ----ed all employees to the Max.I suggest a mass lawsuit they cheated the employees and customers.After yrs of being abused as employees and customers there should be some recourse.They took away all commissions from their sales people and cute our bank accounts to where we could not afford to raise our family's.Sears Port Studios babys R us And PMS ,WTF we need lawyers!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #632695

sounds to me like this lauren person went to great lengths and against what she was told to do in order for people to get their pictures. funny...i didnt see any thanks in your comments.

I am so sorry.I completely understand.

I was an employee of PictureMe Studios up until 11 pm EST last night when I received a phone call from my boss, who had just a text from his boss, saying that as off April 3rd we are closed and are not to report to work today. We were also told to not call any of our customers, even those with appointments today, and tell them anything. I have 30+ picture packages in my studio that came via UPS yesterday. We have no idea how our customers are going to get their pictures now because we aren't allowed in the studios.

Our website is down, so there isn't any information on how to contact customer service there. There was an 800 number on the website for customer service, but now it can't be accessed. My advice would be to google CPI Corporation in St.

Louis, get their number to the corporation office, and call them asking when and how you are going to receive your pictures since the employees are not allowed in the studios.

Best of luck, and I hope you're able to get your pictures.

luis.luna.jr
to Former employee as of 11pm las Los Angeles, California, United States #639232

Im trying to get a hold of Becky the girl who took my grandson & granddaughter. My g/boy is autistic and I want to know if she freelances. I know she's on F/b so if anyone can steer me to her, it would be major help

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I worked at a PicMe until last week. I went to work last Friday morning and was told the store would close for good the next day. I lost my job, as have hundreds of other people.

The WHOLE company (owned PicMe and Sears Pics) has gone under in the past couple of days. It is very unlikely that you will get anything more from them, and even more unlikely that you will find someone to speak to because the company literally no longer exists.

I feel terrible about the customers I served that will probably not get their 16x20s, but we employees had no idea. And now we have no jobs.

to doopfactor Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #632760

i work at a walmart in the photo center. we have nothing to do with the portrait studio but we have pictures from picture me that we were told to give to the customers who asked for them. im not sure if this is all walmarts or just mine.

to Anonymous #632785

that makes me feel a bit better, although for the photos I took last weekend that won't have been printed yet, I feel really bad.

to doopfactor Los Angeles, California, United States #639215

This greatly saddens me becky she workedis at 10th west location was the ony lady that could photograph my autistuc son if anyone happens to know heror how to reach me text me at 6615244162 my name is lisa

luis.luna.jr