I PAID FOR THE CD AND I ALSO DID NOT GET ALL THE PICS THAT I ORDERED.VERY UPSET THAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE CD AND THE 1YR MEMBERSHIP AND THIS HAS HAPPENED.

I COULD HAVE SAVED OVER $50 UPFRONT. I AM VERY UPSET THAT I WAS CHARGED FOR SERVICES THAT I AM NOW NOT GOING TO RECEIVE. I WOULD AT LEAST LIKE TO HAVE THE CD TO PRINT THE REST OF MY PHOTOS.I WAS TALKED INTO THIS PACKAGE TO BEGIN WITH DUE TO COST AND THE AMOUNT OF PHOTOS I NEEDED.

I WAS PLANNING ON USING THESE PHOTOS INSTEAD OF PURCHASING SCHOOL PHOTOS TO GIVE TO FAMILY.NOW I CAN'T HAVE EITHER ONE!!

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #636064

Quit using all caps, that means you are shouting at us, and we didn't do anything to you.The reason they are closed is because they have been forced into bankruptcy.

There is a chance you could still get the items you haven't received. Check at the store where you had the photos taken they could have the items either at customer service or ask if they will check in the photo studio for your items. But you couldn't have been talked into buying the package that you did, IF you hadn't wanted it to begin with. Otherwise there is the word "NO." When it comes to giving photos to family members, there isn't one single family that I know of that gives photos to relatives, other than grandparents, and close aunts and uncle.

This includes some quite well to do families. People have to draw the line someplace, because of finances. I am 73 years old and I haven't received a photo of my grandkids, for years because of the expense. I get ones that are taken at home, and that includes senior pictures.

But do some checking and see if your items are at the store wherever you had the photos taken to see if they are available there.

In the meantime quit shouting at us.Being angry about situations is harder on a person than having a good attitude.

to anonymous Athens, Tennessee, United States #636931

My comment was not meant to sound like I was shouting at anyone.But being as how it is on a website for pissed consumers what does it matter??

The amount of pics u receive or don't receive has absolutely nothing to do with this. For the record, I went to the store I looked thru the pics myself because the lady working the service desk was extremely rude and hateful. I also looked at the studio myself because I could not get anyone from Walmart to do that.

They said they didn't have anything to do with the studio and all they know is that they left a mess.Wasn't ur money ur pics or ur time or u would be upset too!!!