I got mine and my sons pictures done in March 2013 to find out later that the studio was closing.I received the bulk of my pictures but not my big personalized framed picture.

It is now the middle of May and I want to know where it is. The websites are shut down. If you call the number it says nothing about the business closing and puts you on hold. This is ridiculous they said I would get my personalized picture within 4-6 weeks after the session.

This mom is PISSED.either reprint it, send it, or reimburse me for my picture.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Stuff happens.You got ripped off and now you demand money.

Wake up! You are not getting anything and you should just cut your losses. All of us employees are out of a job now because the company went under and no one is crying for us.

Unless you want to use even more money to hire a lawyer to get your snot nosed kid's portraits, by all means do so, but nothing will come of it.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #651746

Wake up! Company is bankrupt and out of business. No pictures for you!

Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more  Consumers Beware. Avoid Michelle Haley Photography. Michelle Haley Photography " In addition to an unpleasant customer service, Michelle Haley, without informing her customers upfront, traps and ties her customers to her services so that her..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Family Photo Service Review Jcpenney Portraits "With tear down my eyes I had ugly experience with the pictures taken November 6 I had appoiment in jcpeney I'm not happy with this situation my son is in..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more