I worked at the studio and got told the day before our studio was closing so I order my pictures at the end of our last day.The company told my manager a few days later that she was out of work as well.

I had friends and family come in the last day to get pics And they ordered as well. Walmart has some of the portraits that were already in to get picked up, they will also refund your money if they did not receive your pictures.

They are suppose to be receiving another shipment of pictures but haven't yet so I got my refund and I am gonna keep calling to see if my portraits are in and they told me if the receive them that they will just give me my pictures!So employees got screwed too!

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

If I were you, I would be more concerned about my job than my pictures!

Lifetouch Photography - Kindergarten Photo Service Review Lifetouch Photography "School picture day for kindergarten. My son is only 5, you would think the *** "photographer" might suggest that someone tuck in my little boys shirt????? These photos were pre-paid..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Most Unpleasant Uncaring Unhelpful experience! Portrait Innovations "...We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back..." Read more 47th Street Photo - Really bad people to buy off 47th Street Photo "iispent $1135.55 on a camera bundle on ebay they send me a message saying they did not know when it would arrive so I said send it with tracking number..." Read more Picture Me Portrait Studio - Christmas Pictures Still Missing Picture Me Portrait Studio "I have never been treated so badly at a picture studio where I spent 172 dollars. i had the pictures taken on December 1st so I could have them back..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more