I had pictures taken of my kids, on March 24, 2013.Paid for the whole package, upfront.

And I'm just now hearing today, April 8, 2013, that they're closing??? I called Walmart in Chesapeake Va to find out what was up. The woman on the phone said, they have no control over this business. Huh????

Don't they contract their business???? Either Walmart should help their faithful customers, or they should know what information given so we can contact this company. I want my pictures or my money back ASAP!!!! I don't have money to throw around like that.

I'm with whoever is thinking civil suit.Reddwonder.ap@gmail.com

Review about: Picture Me Portrait Studio Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Picture Me Portrait Studio?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #634708

Temper, tempur.The Picture Me Studios aren't owned by WalMart, or for that matter Sears.

They are owned by a completely different company. They only rent the space in the stores and no, the individual stores probably wouldn't have contact information, for the business that owns the studios. More than likely the rent got sent directly to the WalMart corporate offices. From what I have heard the photo studios hadn't paid their rent for about one year.

To me it is throwing money around like that, when you could take pictures at home.Wait and see, you could still be notified where and when to pick up your photos.